1. 我們相信新舊約聖經是神所默示、無錯謬的話，是神拯救人類之旨意必要及完全的啟示，是基督徒信仰與生活的最終權威。We believe that the Bible, the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the necessary and complete revelation of His will for the salvation of the mankind, and it is the final authority for Christian faith and life.
2. 我們相信獨一永活的真神；衪永恆地以父、子、及聖靈三個不同的位格存在。We believe in the one true and living God, eternally existing in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. 我們相信三位一體的神是整個宇宙的創造者、維持者、及治理者，在一切被造的以先，與一切被造的不同。We believe that the Triune God is the Creator, the Sustainer, and the Ruler of all creation, but is prior to, and distinct from it.
4. 我們相信亞當由神按衪形像所造，但亞當因為得罪了神，從他原來的情況墮落了；因而招致罪過、定罪與死亡臨到他自己和他所有後裔身上。因此，全人類都需要拯救，但完全不能自救。We believe that the first man, Adam, was created by God in His image, but fell from his original state by sinning against God, and hence incurred upon himself and all his posterity the guilt of sin, condemnation, and death; therefore, all the mankind is in need of salvation, but are totally incapable of saving themselves.
5. 我們相信神本著衪的憐憫與慈愛為人預備了救贖，就是藉著衪的應許並且實際賜下救主耶穌基督，與衪的子民立下恩典之約；凡信靠耶穌基督的，就被稱為義，得著生命。We believe that God in His mercy and love, made provision for the mankind's redemption through the establishment of the covenant of grace with His people by the promise and the actual giving of the Savior Jesus Christ, whom to believe is justification and life.
6. 我們相信耶穌基督是神的兒子，為父所差，由聖靈感孕，藉童女馬利亞而生；主耶穌過了一個無罪及順服的生活，為擔當衪子民的罪而在十架上受苦受死；我們相信神叫衪從死裡復活，將衪升高為主為基督，並且應許賜下聖靈給衪的教會。We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, sent by the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and borne of the Virgin Mary; that He lived a sinless and obedient life, suffered and died on the cross vicariously for the sins of His people; we believe that God raised Him from the dead, exalted Him both as Lord and Christ, and gave Him the promise of the Holy Spirit for His church.
7. 我們相信人得救是本乎恩、藉著信靠基督，這種信乃是藉著聖靈的能力對福音所做的回應；被贖的罪人透過聖靈成為神的兒女，得以承受永生。我們相信耶穌基督是神與人之間唯一的中保；唯有藉著衪，信徒可以進到父神面前。We believe that the mankind is saved by grace through faith in Christ in response to the Gospel, in the power of the Holy Spirit, through whom ransomed sinners become the sons of God and heirs of eternal life. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and the mankind; through Him and only through Him the believer has access to the Father.
8. 我們相信每個信徒都是在基督裡新造的人，被呼召行在聖靈裡，向罪死，向義活，因此顯明聖靈所結的果子，使他成為基督的樣式；善行乃基督徒生命所結的果子，善行本身並非得稱為義的途徑。We believe that every believer is a new creature in Christ and is called to walk in the Spirit, to die unto sin, and to live unto righteousness, and thereby manifest the fruit of the Spirit in the believer conforming him to the image of Christ; that good works are the fruit of the Christian life, and of themselves are not ways of justification.
9. 我們相信只有神是我們良心的主，在信仰與行為的事上，信徒不受那些與聖經相違的命令約束。We believe that God alone is the Lord of our conscience, and that the believers are free from the commands which are contrary to the Scriptures in matters of faith and conduct.
10. 我們相信無形教會是基督的身體，由所有真正的信徒組合而成。他們是屬基督的，又有聖靈住在他們裡面。我們相信聖而公之教會在基督裡合一，我們相信無形教會在有形教會中體現，有形教會是由所有宣稱相信基督並受洗的人組成的地方教會。 我們相信作為神的子民及祭司的國度，教會被呼召要長進，直到長成基督之豐滿的身量，並且要藉著崇拜、聖禮、團契、操練、及服事，透過使用聖靈的恩賜完成教會的使命。We believe that the church consisting of all true believers, being Christ's own and indwelt by the Holy Spirit, is the body of Christ, the invisible church; we believe that the church is holy, universal and one in Christ; we believe that the invisible church manifests itself in the visible church, the local congregations consisting of all who profess to believe in Christ and are baptized; we believe that as the people of God and a kingdom of priests, the church is called to grow unto the stature of the fullness of Christ and to fulfill her missionary task through the exercise of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, in worship, sacraments, fellowship, discipline, and service.
11. 我們相信所有信徒皆有祭司的身份和職事。We believe in the priesthood of all believers, and parity of the ministers and the laity.
12. 我們相信到了末日，救贖之工要最後完成：基督會親自並可見地再臨到地上審判活人死人；我們相信死人身體復活，信徒會承受永生，不信者則被定罪，新天新地隨而開始。We believe that in the last day, as the consummation of redemption, Christ will come again personally and visibly to the earth to judge the living and the dead; we believe that there will be a bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believers unto the inheritance of eternal life, and of the unbelievers unto condemnation; and that a new heaven and a new earth will be ushered in.